Providing a constant air flux going through the specimen vertically, the air permeability could be obtained by measuring the pressure difference.
Providing the constant pressure difference between two sides of the specimen, the air permeability could be obtained by measuring the air flux through specific area in the certain time.
Decorating Articles of Cars
Test the air permeability of car decorating materials, e.g. polyurethane, PVC, leather, textiles and nonwovens materials.
Elastic and Porous Polymer Materials
Test the air permeability of elastic and porous polymer materials, e.g. sponges.
Test the air permeability of textiles, e.g. cloth and nonwovens.
Test the air permeability of leather.
Test the air permeability of paper materials, e.g. daily removable tissue and toilet rolls.
- This instrument is designed according to the standard requirements of global automakers.
- 2 test modes are available for customers: fix pressure difference to test flux and fix flux to test pressure difference.
- High precision sensors of electronic airflow and air pressure to ensure the accuracy of test data.
- The instrument is controlled by micro-computer, with LCD menu interface and PVC operation panel, which is convenient for customers to operate or view test data.
- Equipped with micro-printer and standard RS232 port for easy connection with PC and data transfer.
Instrument, Micro-printer, Grips, Round Sample Cutter and Vacuum Pump from America
Professional Software, Communication Cable and Customized Grips
The gas supply port of the instrument is 8 mm dia PU tubing.
TQD-G1 Air permeability tester is professionally designed for the determination of air permeability of decorating materials used in cars, e.g. polyurethane, expanded plastics, PVC, leather, textiles, nonwovens and other materials. Through the test, physical characteristics of materials could be controlled to meet practical application requirements.
Specifications TQD-G1 Test Range of Pressure 0 ~ 1000 Pa Test Range of Flux 0 ~ 30 L/min Specimen Size Method A: 52 mm x 52 mm Method B: dia 12 mm <= D(diameter) <= dia 71 mm Port Size Dia 8 mm PU Tubing Instrument Dimension 502 mm (L) x 334 mm (W) x 298 mm (H) Power Supply AC 220V 50Hz Net Weight 27 kg
- ASTM D737
- ISO 4638
- ISO 5636
- ISO 9237