Professional, High-end and Intelligent WVTR Tester
This instrument is based on the humidity sensor method, and is professionally applicable to the water vapor transmission rate test of film specimens. It is equipped with three individual test dishes, and the testing process is completely automatic and conforms to international standards.
- 3 identical or distinct specimens can be tested simultaneously with independent test results
- Equipped with high-precision humidity sensor to ensure accurate test result
- Wide range and high-precision of automatic temperature control to support various combinations of non-standard test conditions
- Convenient fast-access calibration port for temperature
- Reference film for fast and accurate calibration
W3/130 system adopts Labthink's exclusive patent design of three diffusion cells integrated in one instrument for individual or multiple tests, which not only can test individually but also improve test efficiency by 3 times. It also utilizes the embedded computer control system that provides a better performance than traditional single chip system.
- 3 diffusion cells integrated in one instrument with lower space occupancy rate and higher test efficiency
- Embedded computer control system provides safer and more reliable data management as well as test operation
- The instrument can be easily operated by a standard LCD monitor, a keyboard and a mouse; without requiring a PC.
- The instrument is equipped with four USB ports and dual Internet ports for convenient input, output, and data transfer
The instrument is equipped with Labthink's latest operating software, with user-friendly operating interface and intelligent data management functions. It also supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System, which ensures uniform management of test results and test reports.
- Status monitoring and intelligent reminding of sensor calibration ensure instrument in the best working condition
- Convenient Embedded help document
- English or Chinese operating language
- Multi-level account control for better data management and protection
- Intelligent guide for test process to avoid mistaken operations.
- One time value input and the system automatically gives data comparison after each test
- Calibration data recovery function to reduce mistaken operation affects.
- Supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System for better data management
Mount the pre-conditioned specimen between the dry and wet chambers. The humidity sensor located in the dry chamber analyzes humidity changes and calculates the time for humidity to increase from the lower preset value to the higher one. The water vapor transmission rate and water vapor transmission coefficient are consequently obtained by periodically system measurement and analysis.
Specifications Film Test Test Range 0.05 ~ 1000 g/m2·24h Accuracy 0.01 g/m2·24h Specimen Size 108 mm x 108 mm Specimen Thickness ≤3 mm Test Area 50 cm2 Temperature Range 15°C ~ 55°C (ambient temperature 23°C) Temperature Accuracy 0.1°C Humidity Range 0 ~ 100%RH Number of Specimens 3 with independent test results Gas Supply Dry Air (outside of supply scope) Port Size Φ6 mm PU Tubing Instrument Dimension 690 mm (L) x 350 mm (W) x 360 mm (H) Power Supply 220VAC 50Hz / 120VAC 60Hz Net Weight 55 kg
- ASTM E398
- ISO 15106-1