Professional, High Efficiency and Intelligent WVTR Test System
This instrument is based on the cup method, and is professionally applicable to the water vapor transmission rate test of film specimens. It is equipped with high resolution sensor, whose test resolution is 0.0001g. The sensor also provides excellent test sensitivity.
- Both water method and desiccant method can be used
- Wide range and high-precision of automatic temperature and humidity control to support various combinations of non-standard test conditions
- Standard air velocity enables constant humidity difference between two sides of test dishes
- Automatic reset before weighing ensures accurate weighing data
- Gas cylinder lifting structure design and periodically weighing method to reduce system errors
- Convenient fast-access calibration ports for temperature and humidity
- Reference film or standard weight for fast and accurate calibration
W3/062 system adopts the precision design of round dish rack which is equipped with 6 test dishes and supports 6 different specimens to test individually at one operation. It can be also connected with 9 satellite bases together to accomplish up to 60 tests at the same time.
- Precision design with high test efficiency and ultra-high system accuracy
- 6 distinct or equivalent specimens can be tested individually with independent test results at one operation
- The system can be easily connected to a maximum of 10 instruments to accomplish up to 60 tests at the same time
The instrument is equipped with the latest operating software, with user-friendly operating interface and intelligent data management functions. It also supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System, which ensures uniform management of test results and test reports.
- Based on the user-friendly Windows operating interface for easy operation
- Saves test data in different formats for convenient data transfer
- Intelligent historical data searching, comparing, analyzing and printing functions
- Supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System for uniform and systematic management of test results and test reports
Under a certain test temperature, a constant humidity difference is generated between two sides of the test specimen. The water vapor permeates through the specimen and into the dry side. By measuring the weight changes of the test dish in different time, water vapor transmission rate and other parameters can be obtained.
Specifications Film Test Test Range 0.1~10,000 g/m2·24h (Water Method)
0.1~2,500 g/m2·24h (Desiccant Method)
Number of Specimens 1~6 with independent test results Accuracy 0.01 g/m2·24h Resolution 0.001 g (Customization Available) Temperature Range 15°C~55°C (standard) Temperature Accuracy ±0.1°C(standard) Humidity Range Water Method: 90%RH~ 70%RH Note1 Desiccant Method: 10%RH~98%RH Note2 Humidity Accuracy ±1%RH Air Velocity 0.5~2.5 m/s (customization available) Specimen Thickness ≤3 mm (customization is available for other thickness) Test Area 33 cm2 Specimen Size Φ74 mm Test Chamber Size 45 L Gas Supply Air Gas Supply Pressure 0.6 MPa Port Size Φ6 mm PU tubing Instrument Dimension 660 mm (L) x 580 mm (W) x 580 mm (H) Power Supply 220VAC 50Hz / 120VAC 60Hz Net Weight 80 kg
Note1: Herein the “Humidity” means the humidity difference between the two sides of the film specimen. The humidity in the test chamber is 10%~30%RH accordingly.
Note2: Herein the “Humidity” means the humidity difference between the two sides of the film specimen. The humidity in the test chamber is 10%RH-98%RH when the temperature is 15 to 40 °C, 10%RH-90%RH when the temperature is 45 °C, 10%RH-80%RH when the temperature is 50 °C, 10%RH-70%RH when the temperature is 55 °C.
- ASTM D1653
- ASTM E96
- ISO 2528