XLW (B) Auto Tensile Tester can be used to measure the physical mechanical properties of plastic films, laminated materials, adhesives, adhesive tapes, adhesive bandage (plaster), release paper, protection films, leather, rubber and paper fiber, etc. It can perform test items of tensile, peeling, deformation, tearing, heat seal, adhesive and open force, etc.
- 1% of full scale effectively ensures the accuracy of test results
- 2 independent test modes are available, including tensile strength and peeling force to meet the distinct requirements of users
- 3 kinds of testing data provided for each test i.e. Maximum Value, Minimum Value and Average Value. Group data analysis is also available
- Elongation rate can be easily obtained by the precise ruler
- Different test range of load cells and 7 distinct test speeds to meet different test requirements
- The instrument is controlled by micro-computer with menu interface, PVC operation panel and large LCD display
- Intelligent designs of over-travel protection, overload protection, automatic position reset and error alert for safe test operation
- Equipped with RS232 port and micro printer port which is convenient to the data transmission and PC connection
- Supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System for uniform and systematic data management
The pre-conditioned specimen is mounted between two grips, which move in relative direction during the test. The changes of force and displacement are separately recorded by the load cell fixed on the driven grip and the ruler shown on the stand column. The tensile strength, tear strength and elongation rate can be obtained by further calculation.
Specifications XLW (B) Load Cell Capacity 200 N (30 N, 50 N and 100 N are optional) Accuracy 1% FS Test Speed 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 500 mm/min Number of Specimens 1 Specimen Width 30 mm (Standard Grip) 50 mm (Optional Grip) Sample Clamp Manual Specimen Clamp Stroke 600 mm Instrument Dimension 450 mm (L) x 580 mm (W) x 1100 mm (H) Power Supply 220VAC 50Hz / 120VAC 60Hz Net Weight 61 kg