A High Temperature Conductive Paint
Conductive adhesive 502 is a combination of specially processed carbon particles in a fluoroelastomer resin system designed to provide high resistance values. In its cured form, it exhibits both high and low temperature flexibility and moisture resistance.
- Withstands ambient temperatures of over 500°F (260°C)
- Remains flexible over temperature range of –40°F to over 500°F (260°C)
- Cures at room temperature
- Good adhesion to a variety of substrate
- Excellent oxidation resistance
- Ready to use - easy to apply
Typical Properties (as supplied)
Pigment Specially processed carbon Binder Fluoroelastomer Diluent MethylEethylKketone (MEK) Color Black Consistency Fluid Density 7.2lbs/gal (0.87 kg/l) Solid content by weight 13% Viscosity 600 ± 200 mPas (Brookfield RVT @ 20rpm) Flask point 23°F (-°5C)
Shelf life for this product is one year under original seal. Store in cool place.
Typical Properties (as cured)
Color Black Max service temperature 525°F (275°C) Sheet resistance 130 ± 100 ohms/sq.in./1 mil dry film
Air drying of the product is adequate for most applications. To assure complete solvent loss, the coating can be baked for 15 minutes at 302°F (150°C)
- 30 g